Kumon Franchise Orientation
21 January 2021 (Thursday)
Introduction to Kumon Method, requirements and preparation of Kumon Franchisee
1. Applicants should submit completed application form (download here) together with ID copy, address proof, a recent photo, reference letter(s) and academic & professional certificate(s) when attending the Instructor Orientation or within two weeks after attending the orientation;
2. The orientation will be divided into two parts: i) Introduction to Kumon Method & ii) Introduction to Franchisee System (Attendees must be bachelor holders or possess above academic qualifications);
3. Personal data including name, telephone no., permanent address will be collected during registration on the day of the orientation, and identification card is needed for verification purpose;
4. Kumon HK Co., Ltd. will reject any participants to join the Orientation who fail to provide the above required information during registration procedure, fail to present "on time" as per the specified schedule, or do not possess the required academic qualifications;
5. Orientation will be conducted in Cantonese only.